Does it hurt and is it safe?
- Acupuncture is a safe and gentle treatment
- Acupuncture doesn’t usually hurt
- There can be a tingling sensation
- You may feel warmth or a dull ache but these feelings last only a few seconds
- Single use, fully sterile needles are used
- I am a member of The British Acupuncture Council and adhere to strict safety codes
Five Element acupuncture is a very gentle system, which uses very few, fine needles which are not usually left in. Most people feel only a slight warmth or tingling sensation which only lasts for a few seconds.