- Previously worked as a Registered Nurse
- Have undertaken many years of training
- Specialise in acupuncture for fertility & IVF
- Treat people with anxiety and needle phobia
- Member of The British Acupuncture Council
I previously worked as a registered nurse with both adults and children, so have always had an interest in peoples health and well being.
I had personally received acupuncture treatment for many years and had experienced the benefits to my health. I was also aware of feeling happier and more positive in many areas of my life. I then undertook over 4 years of training, to enable me to use this wonderful system of healing to help other people to experience the benefits that I had.
I work from both Queens Park and Westbourne, seeing people from all over Bournemouth, Poole and surrounding areas.